iMarketing Junkies aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely and favorable manner. By engaging iMarketing Junkies with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and iMarketing Junkies, and that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- A date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- A monthly report of performance services will be given to the clients.
Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 10 business days.
- iMarketing Junkies reserves the right to subcontract a third party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
- If clients avail any monthly service package of iMarketing Junkies then they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
- If iMarketing Junkies and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance, prior to the commencement of the work. The remaining 50% of the payment will have to be made within 7 days of the start date of the services.
- iMarketing Junkies shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, iMarketing Junkies shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 10 day prior notice.
- iMarketing Junkies will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
- The clients will defend, cover and hold iMarketing Junkies harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses related to the services provided by iMarketing Junkies to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by iMarketing Junkies .
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to iMarketing Junkies for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is carried out. iMarketing Junkies will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill or any business asset due to the nature of content being publicized.